A Game for the Big Game
I’d like to take a moment to direct your attention to a resource I came across this time last year: Superbowl Bingo.
From the Riverview Center, this campaign asks us, the consumers of media to consider 3 very important questions about the advertisers, and the messages being communicated to us while watching the Superbowl:
1. What Strategies are they using?
2. Why are these strategies so effective and engaging?
3. How might these concepts contribute to a culture of violence against women?
How to Play:
1. WATCH the TV commercials during the superbowl (or catch them on youtube the next day if you missed any).
2. WRITE (on the line in the bingo space) which advertiser used each concept…..
From Aspiring Humanitarian, Relando Thompkins, MSW, LLMSW